Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
John Persons News Forum
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
2 Hot Blondes-the freak (Read 15270 times)
Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
2 Hot Blondes-the freak
Nov 10th, 2010, 3:15pm

Completely revised story, new content and story

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Re: 2 Hot Blondes-the freak
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:17pm

It is Thursday lunchtime, when Tom Kelso meets his friend Logan Carter in the school yard of Coxville University.

Hello Logan, how are you, Tom asks him. To me it is well up on my little problem, says lodges.

So Logan, so small is your problem not, says Tom. Listen to Tom is bad enough for me, says Logan to him.

Are Yes right Logan, sorry, says Tom to him. You have to handle this problem in the slow times get, says Tom to Logan.

Yes I says Logan, bukt what is because make Tom. I think I have an idea as Tom to Logan says. I'll tell you later if it worked Logan. All clear Tom, we see us subsequently.

Tom goes in the direction of the Office of Jenny summers and opens it very quietly. Tom sees the Jenny is back to her. It just turns around and closes the door of the Office very quietly.

Tom backed Jenny and kneels down behind them. Then he looks under her skirt and sees that she's wearing any underwear. He takes his fingers and puts it in her pussy.

What is because, says Jenny very frightened. And turns their head and sees then Tom, which is just his fingers in her pussy. Oh you Tom, please fuck my pussy with your tongue.

...aaahhh Yes Tom... aaahhh... now pulls Tom his fingers from Jenny pussy... aaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh... and is in his tongue in her pussy and starts to lick Jenny... aaahhh... my God Tom... aaahhh... I'll... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh...

Tom brings his big black cock from his pants, and it stops in front of the face Jenny. Come on Jenny cought in my big black cock to suck.

Jenny looked at Toms cock and took him into their hands, then began to lick it at its tip and nibble rum.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:17pm

Yes Jenny... aaahhh... thats cool... aaahhh... because grabs Jennys head Tom and pushes her mouth on his cock. aaahhh... Jenny... aaahhh... Holy scheiße...aaahhh... you're a damn schlampe... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... I come... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... here it comes... aaahhh... All my sperm gulp... aaahhh... Jenny swallows his whole sperm, my God that's much sperm. And it swallows everything. You can feel as it slowly runs down her throat.

And Jenny did you like it, asks Tom. Yes and how it responds Jenny, I needed that. I am pleased, that I could help you.

But why are you here, ask Jenny. I have a friend, his name is Logan, and has a huge problem, says Tom to Jenny. Unfortunately he dares but not talking, so I wanted to ask you if you don't maintain can with it.

I can do that, he should but just come to my Office Tom? No Jenny I know Logan, he will talk about in school about it here. This is simply too embarrassing to him, says Tom to Jenny.

And what would be your proposal Tom, what should I do for him?

Tell times Jenny, your husband is today at home, asks Tom?

No Tom, which is all weekend and next week on a business trip. But why do you ask me the Tom?

I will tonight Logan pick up and bring it to you and Kitty, you should put you on something horny, Tom says.

It asks Jenny him why than that? Because you will enjoy Jenny and Kitty his huge problem.

Then bring it to 6: 00 pm, to my home says Jenny. I'll do it until after then Jenny.

Tom gives Kiss, Jenny a tongues and then turns around and closes on the Office door. Then he leaves the Office and go to Logan.

Logan sees him from wide and goes to Tom. He asks Tom immediately if it worked?

Tom responds, it worked! You have to be evening around 6: 00 pm at it today. And just don't worry because your problem. Jenny and Kitty can say no to black meat. Because it rings to the end of the school break. Logan Tom says let's subsequently.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #3 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:17pm

Jenny meets her daughter Kitty the school corridor, you visit, a friend of Tom we get tonight. Tom says that his friend has a huge problem, and I should talk with him.

And Kitty Tom already said what he has a problem Logan you ask your MOM?  No Kitty, that he did not yet, but has made a suggestion. He said that his problem will like us and that we really horny to attract.

After-school Jenny and Kitty drive along home, now we see something we still have beautiful in our closets. If we find anything in our cupboards, we need anything else to buy, says Jenny to Kitty full of anticipation.
Both go into their bedroom and browse what matching for tonight. After she have scanned their cabinets, and nothing to the wear found, they both knew that they would need new clothes, lingerie, a few high heels, and a few stocking.

Jenny says to Kitty I have absolutely nothing to the dress for tonight.

Just like I reciprocated Kitty of their MOM. Then let us go in the Mall and change new to us.

Both went to the mall the Mall entered with their car, and when she, Jenny bought a white dress that is free on the belly first, with a black bra and black panties, with a slot that made her pussy easily accessible. To do this she bought almost transparent black stockings and black high heels. Kitty buys a black mini dress is stomach freely a white bra with a white slip with a slot that made her pussy easily accessible. To do this, Kitty buys still white high heels and black stockings.

They go both to checkout and pay everything together, then they go home together.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:18pm

When they arrived home, it is already short before 6 P.m., they prepare for the evening reserves.

At home, Tom comes just at Logan. A few times he hupt Logan's doorstep, Logan comes out a few seconds later and sits in the car by Tom. Take both to Jenny, where Tom then that Logan.

If you finished Logan home call me, I will pick then you, Tom Logan says.

Logan gets off out of the car and adopted by Tom goes to the House of Jenny and rings.

A few moments later the door is opened by Jenny and KittySummers. Welcome to Logan say both women.

Good evening Mrs. Summers and good evening Kitty, we already know us Yes. Logan thinks still at "My God horny sluts are." So Logan my name is Jenny and not Mrs. But only just come in.

Logan enters the building and follows the two women in the living room.

Puts you but first on the couch, Jenny to Logan says. Jenny and Kitty contact in the opposite Chair and look at Logan first from top to bottom. Logan is an around 18 year man, very muscular, with a huge long bump in the pants.

Logan sits on the couch, as he then was, could he be the pussy, see their Miniröcken Jenny and Kitty. He feels how his huge big black cock slowly Hart.

So you because could Logan, what did Logan for a huge problem that you talk with me in school.

How do you know this because the huge problem.
Tom suggested something, but he didn't say anything exact.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #5 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:18pm

Come already Logan, tell me whats going on, says Jenny.

OK, so my problem is my cock. Every time I was with a woman and we wanted to have sex, has strayed it screaming. I then just sitting there, and could do anything about it.

Kitty goes to Logan and says to him going take you off, so that we can look your cock as you agree me to MOM, Kitty says. Certainly, Jenny agrees to.

Tom has told me a lot about both of you, and because I wanted to ask if this is so true everything, what he told me?

And what you told Tom because both of us, Kitty and Jenny Logan ask?

Tom has told me that never can say no you two when it comes to black meat.

Jenny and Kitty look at both and start to laugh, then both to Logan say, yes that's true, we both love big black cocks.
So going Logan, take off your stuff already.

Logan is down and turns his back to the two women, so that they his cock cannot see. Then Logan stripped completely, so that he then completely naked before them is.

Logan turns around, then presented the two women, his huge big black cock.

Oh my God, Jenny and Kitty say your cock is so huge. Is Yes twice as thick as the coach black and even longer than the Director long. How dick and how long is your tail exactly, Jenny asks him? He is 22 "long and has a diameter of 5".

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #6 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:19pm

See her, and that is the moment where they run away screaming says Logan. Jenny looks at her daughter, and then says to Logan we want you us into her mouth, pussy and our ass fuck. And it looks like Logan, your great friend also forward is pleased, because he is already hard and straightens to salute to.

Now also Logan starts to laugh. He is back on the couch, and says to Jenny and Kitty, then comes times to me. You can start both to lick my huge big black cock if you want.

Jenny and Kitty go to Logan and take his huge cock in their hands and start to him first to wank. Their hands go back up and down, then Jenny and Kitty start to his huge big black cock to lick.

Kitty licks his huge eggs... aaahhh... Kitty... aaahhh... is Geil... aaahhh... Jenny licks his huge cock of the eggs to tail tip... aaahhh... You're Jenny madness... aaahhh... Kitty now takes Logan's huge eggs in the mouth and licks the eggs with her tongue... aaahhh... Keep Kitty... aaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh... thats so cool... aaahhh... Now takes Jenny Logan's huge cock and insert it between her big tits white... aaahhh... Jenny is still much geiler... aaahhh... Jenny is the first fuck of his life lodges... aaahhh... Now looks at Logan Jenny and her tears the dress down with a jerk, so that they only in her black bra and their black panties before him sitting... aaahhh... my God Kitty were so my eggs still never leaked... aaahhh... and your tits are the madness Jenny... aaahhh... I come... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... Jenny and Kitty kneel down before Logan and waiting for the Logan comes... aaahhh... here is my whole sperm for you... aaahhh... Logan injects his whole sperm big tits and in the face of Jenny and Kitty. And sperm was cheerfully. It was so much sperm that ran on their bodies down.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #7 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:19pm

My God that was Logan but much sperm for one man, says Jenny.

Since you're Jenny right but where it comes from is much more. Logan now Kitty pulls off her dress down so that it only in their white bra and her white panties as is.

Logan sees the two contact and sees the slot in their panties, drags the two women to, he says to them, they should kneel down right and left it on the couch.

Jenny and Kitty knees left and right Logan on the couch. Logan takes his two hands and pushes it between her delicate white thighs, and his fingers inside their pussies. Then he begins to rub the pussy of Jenny and Kitty. aaahhh... Logan... aaahhh... thats cool say Jenny and Kitty... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... los rub our pussy hardness with your fingers... aaahhh... Logan his fingers deep inside their pussies and move his fingers still faster... aaahhh... Yes Logan I'm Jenny says... aaahhh... I am also Kitty says... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh...

He takes his fingers and puts it in her mouth Jenny and Kitty. The two women start clean to lick away from Logan.

Logan takes his huge big black cock in hand and straightens him. Then says Logan, one of you will have my cock first in the pussy.

I cries aloud Kitty and drowned out Jenny.

Logan looks at Kitty then opens her bra and submit it to the page, it helps him to climb Kitty. So it is with his back on his chest he accesses from behind with his hands on her big tits and begins to massaging. aaahhh... Logan that feels so good to... aaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh... Jenny lick my big black balls.
Jenny bends down to his large eggs and starts to lick... aaahhh... Jenny well so... aaahhh... She put in the mouth... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... now move your daughter my huge big black cock in pussy.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:20pm

Kitty rubs her wet pussy on Logan's huge big black cock. Since takes Jenny Logan's cock in their hands and pushes his tail tip in Kitty pussy. aaahhh... MOM is his cock big... aaahhh... Logan now pushes his huge big black cock deeper into Kitty cunt. aaahhh... Logan is your cock huge great... aaahhh... now he shoves her... aaahhh... the rest of her pussy he starts to Kitty to fuck... aaahhh... Logan I can no longer... aaahhh... your cock is too much for me... aaahhh... I come... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh...  
I am also says Logan to Kitty... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... here it comes... aaahhh... Logan injects his whole sperm into Kitty pussy and it was very much sperm that he injects into Kitty.

I feel MOM like his thing, my uterus flooded. Jenny I you sperm from your daughter pussy running leckst. Logan slowly pulls his huge big black cock from Kitty pussy.

Jenny sees as Logan close pussy pulls his huge big black cock from Kitty and she looks small white cum threads that drops from Kitty pussy. Jenny begins the semen dripping cunt from Kitty aufzulecken.

The sperm is so much running of slightly on Logan's enormous eggs. Jenny licks the eggs and dump them then in the mouth and then plays with her tongue of his eggs... aaahhh... Jenny... aaahhh... is that cool... aaahhh... take my Dick in your mouth Jenny... aaahhh... Jenny takes his huge big black cock in her mouth, she is it always a bit more in her mouth, until it's to his enormous eggs with her mouth... aaahhh... Jenny... aaahhh... read me your throat fuck says Logan to Jenny... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... I feel how I come Logan says... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... I come... aaahhh... Logan injects his whole sperm in Jenny throat.

Jenny feels how all the sperm of Logan runs down her throat until down in her stomach. My God that feels good Jenny to Logan says.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:20pm

Logan says to the two women, let us first go showers. Jenny and Kitty take off your panties. Then grabs Jenny Logan's tail and draws forth behind him down into the cellar to the showers.

Kitty follows the two, and then provides a pleasant temperature in the shower. All enter showers, and put under it, and leave the water on their body drumming.

Jenny and Kitty soaps up her big tits, and then their asses and their pussies. Also Logan SOAP in his body and his huge big black cock.
Logan snatches a times Jenny and pushes it into the corner, then he kneels down and starts to lick... aaahhh... her pussy Logan go on... aaahhh... your tongue plug in me deeper... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... now he puts his tongue from her pussy is his tongue in her asshole and starts to lick her... aaahhh... Yes the horny Logan is there... aaahhh... he ceases at once with licking. Why you hear with licking, Jenny asks him. Because finally I want to fuck you Jenny, says Logan.

Logan recognises its tail tip at Jennys pussy. Then he pushes his huge big black cock at once in her cunt. aaahhh... Logan that is too much... aaahhh... for my small pussy... aaahhh... I can not more... aaahhh... Logan starts to fuck, by he always out and pure pushes his big black cock... aaahhh... I come... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... I can no longer Logan... aaahhh...

With you, ask MOM what is Kitty? Oh you shit, says Logan. I've fucked your MOM unconscious. Logan Jenny emphasizes the shower floor. Then he asks Kitty, do have what, however, when I fuck your MOM in the ass. You can fuck like them in the ass, but only if you fuck me in the ass.

Because it should not yet be Kitty, Logan says to her.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #10 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:20pm

Logan draws its huge big black cock from Jenny pussy. Then he puts him in Jenny ass, he pushes into his huge big black cock in it until his huge eggs touch her ass cheeks.

Then he starts to fuck her ass in which he shoves his huge big black cock out again and pure.

At this moment comes to Jenny and says what do Logan you there? I fuck your asshole... aaahhh... Logan... aaahhh... gosh... aaahhh... This is too much... aaahhh... I come... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh...

Come here Kitty now I fuck you in the ass as I've promised you, says Logan to Kitty. He drags to Kitty and is its huge big black cock in her asshole... aaahhh... Yes Logan... aaahhh... put it me very deeply purely... aaahhh... Logan is its huge big black cock in the asshole of Kitty... aaahhh... as Logan then took his whole cock in Kitty asshole he begins to fuck by he always out and pure pushes his huge big black cock... aaahhh... Logan that is madness... aaahhh... I can no longer... aaahhh... I'll... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... I'm also Kitty, Logan says... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... Logan takes his cock out Kitty ass. Then says Logan to Jenny and Kitty, does come I will inject two of you on your big tits. ... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... here it comes... aaahhh... Logan alternately squirts his sperm big tits Jenny and Kitty. And it was very much sperm that injects Logan on her tits. All the sperm runs from their big tits down between her thighs.

And Jenny, Kitty it you liked, she asks Logan? Yeah Logan say Jenny and Kitty to him the best breakout we had weeks were Logan, thanks. Responds Logan, not Jenny, Kitty Finally you two have helped me with my problem with my cock.
To Jenny to Logan says you had only a small blockage and it was me and Kitty fun to break this blockade. Then Logan, Jenny and Kitty is a long tongue kiss.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #11 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:21pm

Then showers it all to end and left the shower. Before the shower two thin almost transparent Negliges hanging on a hacking one in white the other in black. Jenny and Kitty attracted each one of them, and it looked really cool of them.

So they went back upwards in the living room, where also Logan again attracted. Then he got up and gave Jenny and Kitty kiss a deep tongues again, then he said goodbye to them and left the House of the summers.

As Logan then stands at the front door, he thinks only these two sluts are herumgelaufen really the wettest pussies that in Coxville.

Logan brings his cell phone out of your pocket and calls Tom. Hi Tom, you can pick me. Tom asks Logan is and how it was at Jenny and Kitty? It was just great, that have fucked me as there would be no tomorrow.

Not too much so you promised or Logan. No Tom everything you told me is true.

'M immediately, and you get from Logan. OK Tom, I am here waiting on the doorstep. Is Tom after a few minutes, and Logan enters the car.

Fun seems Yes correctly done you have with Jenny and Kitty says Tom to Logan. Why Tom, if you look at me, says Logan. And as Tom says your eyes shine correctly.

And what is tomorrow with you to, asks Tom? Tomorrow I have normal teaching on the last hour, says Logan!

Since I have sex lessons with the new teacher Mrs. Blackwood, which makes me always ready in their classrooms. And that pisses me of Tom. And what do you do about Tom asks him.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #12 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:21pm

If the old to carry on then I take it times so correctly before Tom. What do you mean that Logan because. Na as already Tom, mouth, pussy and ass of course.

When Tom continues Logan increases and adopted by Tom and again thanked him. Then he enters his house and puts in his bed, and very fast asleep.

Logan will after some time back on trying to fall asleep again what but he fails, since the Moon seems to hell and it always still things through my mind go what is passiert everything today.

He is then after some time to themselves again attracts, then he leaves the House, and is walking to get some fresh air and to get a clear head.

After about one hour in the fresh air, it is at once again before the House of Jenny and Kitty. He think about what to do now, because just the light goes out in the room by Jenny.
Logan goes to the front door and trying to open it because this does not work, he goes around the House, to the back door. It is not locked, Logan occurs and moves very quiet the stairs after above. He knows that left the room of Kitty is, very quietly, he opens the door and sees in the room, but it is empty.

He thinks to himself that she probably again left the House and is on the road with friends.

Suddenly he hears a faint whimper from the opposite room by Jenny. He quietly drops the Kitty room, turns around and opens the room by Jenny very quietly.

Logan sees on the bed Jenny and he could see that she is still the almost transparent negligee, that emphasizes especially her big tits and ass.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #13 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:21pm

He enters the room very quietly, only now Logan noticed what he right took earlier whimper, indeed moans Jenny was. And he heard his name... how she always groaned a name Logan...Logan... plug him me in!

Logan is very quietly in the Chair which faces Jennys bed, then he takes off his T-Shirt, his jeans and his sneakers, until it is completely nude seated in the Chair. He takes his huge big black cock in his hands and began rubbing his cock until he is Hart and Steif. But that doesn't take long until his cock stands upright in all its glory.

Then while he rubbed his cock, he observed how she met her pussy and her ass Jenny, Jenny carries no slip under her negligee. Then he hears his name again as Jenny says Yes Logan I come... aaahhh...

Jenny turns on again the back, and now wants to sleep.

But so do not you think Logan only bitch, now I will you fuck so how you were never fucked. Logan is quietly, and goes to bed over and considered the almost naked bodies of Jenny. Then with his large hands, he grabs her legs and drags it with a start to.

Jenny is very frightened and wants to start screaming. Then she feels a hand on her mouth and someone says... pssst not... screaming Jenny, I'm Logan it only....

It asks her him quite surprised how he has come here the inside? I came through the back door, because it was not locked and I could come in.

But now to you Jenny, you're really a small horny slut. Why the than Logan, asks Jenny quite innocent. Na you are simply lying on your bed, and you put your finger in your pussy and your ass, and then you call my name. Logan you were in my bedroom when I got it to myself. Yes Jenny I sat in the Chair and all have seen and heard Logan......Logan...Steck him me in!

And what do we do both now asks him Jenny? Logan takes Jennys legs and puts it on his shoulders, then takes his huge big black cock in his hand, and leads the tail tip of his tail to Jenny pussy.

IP Logged

Altaer1971
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!
Germany
Reply #14 - Nov 10th, 2010, 3:22pm

He begins to rub... aaahhh with its tip at her pussy... Logan Yes he rubs with his tail tip so much to her pussy that they very quickly damp was... aaahhh... thats cool keep Logan please put it I finally in my wet pussy.

Logan holds its huge big black cock in his hand and says to Jenny no yet I'll plug it you in your wet pussy. But as Jenny already her legs behind Logan's back placed and shipping crossed. The Logan could no longer come from their grasp.

Jenny presses ever closer to his back, her legs so he one step after front had to go and therefore automatically slipped his huge big black cock in her cunt.

You small horny bitch, you want to be fucked necessarily? Yeah Logan that wants I and I can not wait to be fucked by you.

Like you want Jenny, he takes their leg and put it back on his shoulders, then includes her lean thighs with his hands and slowly push his huge big black cock in her tight little pussy... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... Logan more... aaahhh... he pushes into his big cock in it. He pushes his cock back in and out from her horny pussy and starts to fuck... aaahhh... Yes Logan that is horny... aaahhh... how you fuck me... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh... I come... aaahhh... Yes... aaahhh...

Logan draws its huge big black cock in her tight cunt and immediately begins to her small tight pussy with his long tongue to lick. aaahhh... Logan... aaahhh... your tongue is madness... aaahhh... still no one has me with a tongue leaked like you... aaahhh... yes I come... aaahhh... gosh... aaahhh... yes I come... aaahhh...

It then takes his tongue from her pussy and then levers high Jenny ass with his muscular arms. He takes his still hard huge big black cock, and pushes it Jenny between her ass cheeks. By he shoves his pelvis slightly forward.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print