Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
John Persons News Forum
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Slut Teacher and Club Slut (Read 5061 times)
TMan
God Member

Life Without Laughter
And Sex Is Dull Indeed

Northeastern USA
Slut Teacher and Club Slut
Nov 12th, 2010, 7:32pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but in my opinion, these 2 storylines represent the best of John's work on this site. There is so much more that can be done with them. Boxing Gym Slut is way down the list for me, behind Bridal Slut and Barely Legal. Bridal Slut can easily be turned into a series with different brides meeting varying BBCs just before or after their wedding. I'm amazed that all you guys who have a "ring" fixation haven't been clamoring for this.

IP Logged

FanofthePit
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Slut Teacher and Club Slut
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2010, 7:56pm

Personally, Bridal Slut is my favorite of John's work. It's a complete story and really on it's own there's no where to go with it. Everyone knows the story, newly married girl gets fucked by four black guys on her wedding day and gets knocked up. When she has the kid, husband will either stay and be a cuckold or leave. I'm kind of ashamed of myself for never thinking of a bunch of different spin off series which would be awesome! But still it's a finished project.

Club Slut sits in a similar position. While it can continue onward, probably with the woman visiting varies black clubs, the way it sits now is more or less complete and doesn't really need to be carried on. Girl goes out gets fucked by black men boyfriend/husband sees (can't remember if he was the husband or just a boyfriend) and will either become a cuckold or leave. Again done story.

Slut Teacher and Boxing Gym Slut on the other hand haven't even really started and I for one am definately looking forward to future pages of both these stories.  Grin

IP Logged

TMan
God Member

Life Without Laughter
And Sex Is Dull Indeed

Northeastern USA
Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2010, 1:38am

I see your point regarding the Club Slut, Bridal Slut and Boxing Gym Slut stories FanofthePit. I just really wish John would give us more of Slut Teacher asap. I agree that the Boxing Gym Slut story needs work. I had forgotten that the story never went beyond the introductory stage.  But there is nothing wrong with the concept of having The Club Slut continue hitting other clubs for new adventures after she divorces her husband. Hell she can even invite some of her girlfirends. I'm sure the locals would appreciate it. Smiley

IP Logged

ThickWilAuthor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2010, 11:48am

I would *LOVE* to see more of the Slut Teacher comic, or "Boxing Gym Slut" for that matter, but I'd kind of given up hope.  I haven't seen new artwork from JP himself in a very long time, so I guess I assumed he wasn't doing artwork anymore, just hosting the site.

If its just a matter of encouragement, I would love to see him continue those comics!  The teacher/classroom fantasy is one of my favorites!

Found in the "John Persons Stories" section of the Members home page

IP Logged

TMan
God Member

Life Without Laughter
And Sex Is Dull Indeed

Northeastern USA
Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2010, 12:39pm

ThickWilAuthor wrote on Nov 13th, 2010, 11:48am:
I would *LOVE* to see more of the Slut Teacher comic, or "Boxing Gym Slut" for that matter, but I'd kind of given up hope.  I haven't seen new artwork from JP himself in a very long time,..

...  The teacher/classroom fantasy is one of my favorites!

The teacher/classroom fantasy is one of my favs as well. As a young man in an all boys school, I was always trying to get an upskirt or downblouse view, or even cop a discreet feel from the hot female instructors. I have fond memories of one student teacher in particular. She was a 22 yr old college senior, just 5' tall with a killer bod. She used to like to wear short tight dresses and short tight skirt blouse combos. A group of us would alternately sit up front or in back. The guys upfront had a shot at her sitting on their hand if they rested it on the edge of their desk. She did this daily. Often the whole hand would be undereath her dress in contact with her. The guys in the back would tell her that we couldn't see what she was writing as it was too low on the board. Everyday, we made her reach ever higher until her undergarments were in view. When she wore pants only the front had fun.

The school setting where teacher/classroom fantasies are rooted is so full of possiblities and can appeal to such a wide audience. It can also be used as a springboard to encompass the surrounding community. It can have older Milf teachers, big young cocks (irrespective of color), young teachers just learning the ropes, older male authority figures (all size and color cocks) looking for a bit of debauchery with all available females, etc. Just look at what Pit has done with it. He created the whole Coxville experience.

As to John ever producing any new work or finishing what he has out there, I too have reluctantly given up hope. He occassionally promises to deliver some more artwork, but as long as I have been a member I haven't seen him do so.

IP Logged

TMan
God Member

Life Without Laughter
And Sex Is Dull Indeed

Northeastern USA
Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2010, 5:38pm

TMan wrote on Nov 13th, 2010, 12:39pm:
 As a young man in an all boys school,  I was always trying to get an upskirt or downblouse view, or even cop a discreet feel from the hot female instructors...

I left out one detail about the Social Studies student teacher I mentioned in my earlier post as I ran out of space. When she would sit on your hand, she wouldn't move an iota, and never said a peep if you let your fingers do some reconnoitering.

Just as another item of interest related to my school days, as I am sure others have experienced similar events.  Some of us, me included, used to have small mirrors that we would place at startegic points under our desks along the aisle. If the teacher stopped at the right place we could get a good upskirt view in them. We used to bet on type and color of panties. Of course, not all of our teachers really cared for this and we all spent a bit of time in detention. But one English teacher that I have a very clear memory of never chose to report us. She was tall and relatively thin but had a nice roundish rack and a cute face. She was single and in her early 30's. She liked to wear short skirts and dresses, very popular when I was attending HS. She knew what we were up to and would knowingly pause with her backside resting against our desks and legs a bit apart. She always knew just where to stand to give us a show. She would briefly smile that knowing smile when she looked at you after she gave you a good one. I for one upgarded to a larger mirror. She always wore lacy, relatively sheer panties and on more than one occasion went pantyless. We often left class red faced, daydreaming about fucking her. Funny thing is, the better you did in her class the more often you got a great show. I was an A student, so I spent many an hour with madame palm and her 5 daughters because of her. Man I miss my school days. LOL
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2010, 3:14pm by TMan »  

IP Logged

zarko

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2010, 11:54am

hi,

totally agree on slut teacher. the introduction of the white director was really good. can't wait to see next drawings.

i don t agree on boxing girl though, i think it s full of interesting possibilities

IP Logged

TMan
God Member

Life Without Laughter
And Sex Is Dull Indeed

Northeastern USA
Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2010, 11:17am

I can't believe that I am alone when it comes to HS adventures with teachers. C'mon share yours.

IP Logged

zarko

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2010, 1:00pm

well i guess you did not take economy classes :/

IP Logged

TMan
God Member

Life Without Laughter
And Sex Is Dull Indeed

Northeastern USA
Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2010, 3:24pm

Ok just for the record, I had a math and science heavy curriculum in both H.S. and college. My H.S. economics exposure came via a set of math intensive economic theory classes. English and other humanities were tossed into the mix as well.

IP Logged

zarko

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #10 - Nov 17th, 2010, 7:04pm

i knew i did not went to the good high school !

IP Logged

zarko

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #11 - Aug 28th, 2011, 8:02am

SO any chance this teacher story goes on ?

IP Logged

JohnPerson
YaBB Administrator

Earth
Reply #12 - Aug 28th, 2011, 5:05pm

zarko wrote on Aug 28th, 2011, 8:02am:
SO any chance this teacher story goes on ?

I'll post some new panels very soon!

Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print