Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jenny Summers (Read 5191 times)
russ
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Jenny Summers
Jan 7th, 2011, 6:27pm

Does anyone else out there want to see Jenny share a black guy with Kitty? Or, perhaps, more than one. I know they're mother and daughter but it could be hot. Besides that, I really want to see Jenny fucking someone in her home while her husband is in another room. He could come home unexpectedly or visit her at work and she could sneak her secret lover around the place, keeping him from being seen, while she talks to her husband. It would be funny and sexy as all hell.

IP Logged

Coopersmythe013

If this is Wrong ~ Then
I don't wanabe Right!

New York
Re: Jenny Summers
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2011, 12:38pm

Hell Yeah, I'd love to see that Cheesy

But if my memory serves me correctly this was already addressed in  ROTP awhile back and implied incest was about as far as Pit was willing to go. The general concensus found it universally distasteful.

Although, I don't know if getting turned out by a guy together at the same time by the same guy counts as incest per se????????

It wouldn't be like them going after each other like the mother and daughter team at the end of the Ballet Club.

Adam 15 - Adam 15... We have a situation here.... There seems to be 5'5 Italian with what appears to be a box of JuJubees stufffed up his Ass... Over...

IP Logged

adltoon

I Love YaBB 2!
SoCal
Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2011, 5:52am

Exactly what I was thinkin'. Will Pitt follow the Ballet Club story? Or will he get a BBC or a couple of BBCs to share both ladies at the same time?  Either way would be sizzling HOT!  I Know it was brought up before, but I don't think it was completely resolved. Oh well, can't wait for the conclusion of Bet and Hunt, plus the start of Pool Party.  Yay, go PITT!!!

IP Logged

Javi
YaBB Newbies

I Love jenny and kitty!

Spain
Reply #3 - Jan 10th, 2011, 7:40am

Me neither.I want more jenny and kitty!

Javi

IP Logged

Coopersmythe013

If this is Wrong ~ Then
I don't wanabe Right!

New York
Reply #4 - Jan 10th, 2011, 11:55am

adltoon wrote on Jan 10th, 2011, 5:52am:
Exactly what I was thinkin'. Will Pitt follow the Ballet Club story? Or will he get a BBC or a couple of BBCs to share both ladies at the same time?  Either way would be sizzling HOT!  I Know it was brought up before, but I don't think it was completely resolved. Oh well, can't wait for the conclusion of Bet and Hunt, plus the start of Pool Party.  Yay, go PITT!!!

I guess the whole thing is inspired by the Ballet Club story as has been discussed a million times B4, but I believe this is Pit and Stormbringers take on it.

In BC they're a theater arts group & not cheerleaders as well as our dynamic duo's introduction of newbie bbc sluts (per the pin ups section) that I don't seem to recall were in the original story. I think only the white male ballerinas show up to the pool party  and stand scared in the corner.

So I guess that and the whole incest thing keep it "based or inspired" by the original story but is really all Pit and Storm at this point.

And I'm totally onboared with you on your last statement, this is gonna be good Smiley

Adam 15 - Adam 15... We have a situation here.... There seems to be 5'5 Italian with what appears to be a box of JuJubees stufffed up his Ass... Over...

IP Logged

stormbringer

Reply #5 - Jan 10th, 2011, 4:53pm

I'm aware of the Ballet Club story, but I can honestly say I haven't read it. So if there is a pool party scene in it, it's news to me and Pitt and my story is not based on it in any way.
Storm

IP Logged

tmta
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Jan 10th, 2011, 5:00pm

i hope you dont turn it into incest story
its simply to stupid

IP Logged

evilgreg

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - Jan 10th, 2011, 7:14pm

incest is icky sure, but a little mother/daughter cumswapping never hurt anybody.

Did I just say that? Cheesy

IP Logged

FCJ1

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - Jan 10th, 2011, 7:53pm

evilgreg wrote on Jan 10th, 2011, 7:14pm:
incest is icky sure, but a little mother/daughter cumswapping never hurt anybody.

Could not say it better myself!

IP Logged

marston
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #9 - Jan 12th, 2011, 5:51pm

evilgreg wrote on Jan 10th, 2011, 7:14pm:

hahahaha..funny, incest is not good i agree...but i'd be interested to see both ladies getting done by the same fellas in the same room/building..kind of like when both were getting their first experience with BBC at school..but maybe in the same room...anyway, im sure whatever comes will be great

IP Logged

Giygas
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #10 - Jan 20th, 2011, 12:58pm

I agree, this could be very hot.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print