Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
John Persons News Forum
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 50
Send Topic Print
The Housewives of Coxville County (Read 168342 times)
otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

The Housewives of Coxville County
Jun 9th, 2011, 4:37pm

five beautiful buxomed bombshells grabbing life in the small suburb of Coxville County by its big black balls, and swallowing as much of it as possible (and then some). when Harold and the other hubbies are away, these bbc craven whores come out to play!

without getting too involved with the main stories in the Coxville verse, let's lay some ideas on the characters, their backgrounds, and how they all find themselves in a wealth of bbc.

characters

1. the blonde; the ring-leader. very busty, is the first to experience bbc. forms a small band of other Coxville housewives who share a taste for bbc, and form a secret club that specializes in finding and getting it whenever and where ever possible. born leader, takes charge.

2. the brunette; considered to be "the serious" one. known to have the greatest bubble butt out of the club. the second in command. is the rival of the blonde for the role as "leader" of the group. this often leads to her trying to outdo the blonde, which invariably ends with her taking more than she can handle (in more ways than one).

3. the redhead: youngest out of the group. physically petite, though with an amazingly toned and tight body. newly married Coxville bride. has the sunniest disposition and carries the most enthusiasm for bbc out of the group. somewhat clumsy. looks up to the blonde and the brunette. equestrian champ.  

4. the foreign bride: comes from places outside of Coxville. has an accent, and is physically the thickest out of the group. hands down the most adventurous. is still getting used to life inside Coxville, and finds a sense of belonging in joining the girls. fascinated by bbc. reverts back to her native language when she is really getting pounded good. very tall and built.

5. the conservative one: the upright, seemingly well-to-do wife. however easily the biggest freak out of the group. low key bi-sexual. likes "experimenting" with as many positions as possible. yoga expert.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2011, 6:36pm by otakubucky »  

I've killed a million pens and thrown many stones, but never lost a bet

Looking at the fossil on my wrist like

"Is my five minutes up yet?"

IP Logged

Locke

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: The Housewives of Coxville County
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2011, 6:46pm

Damn that are some really nice ideas you have Otaku.

I'll just throw in what was going through my mind while i was reading.

the blonde: I think her type of character is probably the flagship of the whole site (obviously by popular demand^^). At first I had to think of Jenny but I think she's already tied in pretty good in the other stories. I had to think about the blond babe from Pits "BBQ/Go Cocks" PinUp. I always wanted to see more of her and she knows Jenny which makes it easy establishing it as a Coxville Story.

the brunette: the serious part made me think of a librarian. A very strict Librarian. I picture her dominant. Intimidating her husband through her behavior so far that he can't perform his conjugal responsibilities. The lack of any real sexlife makes her even more frustrated which she tries to compensate by beating the blonde at every opportunity.

the redhead: I love the young, sporty and sunny character. Maybe like a little sister in comparison to the others, especially with the clumsy part. I would add an extra wild streak, that when she's extremly aroused she loses control over herself and becomes a real sex maniac.
(maybe I'm just used to associate red hair with a wild character^^)

the foreign: I'm not sure which type of foreign you picture here. indian, german, swedish, russian, south american (just listing possibilities from all over earth). I admit an accent is a big win for me in most cases and having one of them being a little on the thick side definitely adds to the variety (just like Patty). The native language thing is something i've read in some stories before and it always made the scene a lot more fun. I totally dig it Smiley

conservative: making her the freak is probably a typical choice. never get enough of the character change from one polar opposite to the other. I'm just not sure about the yoga part working with the conservative part but maybe I'm just thinking of the wrong kind of conservative (coupled with being prude).

IP Logged

C-Will

The Mickey "D's" of BBC...
SUPERSIZED!!!

Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2011, 8:14pm

otakubucky wrote on Jun 9th, 2011, 4:37pm:
4. the foreign bride: comes from places outside of Coxville. has an accent, and is physically the thickest out of the group. hands down the most adventurous. is still getting used to life inside Coxville, and finds a sense of belonging in joining the girls. fascinated by bbc. reverts back to her native language when she is really getting pounded good. very tall and built.

5. the conservative one: the upright, seemingly well-to-do wife. however easily the biggest freak out of the group. low key bi-sexual

The foreign housewife, gotta be eastern European, Romanian or Czech Republic. Your description reminds me of Sandra Romain or Jana the gorgeous big tit redhead from the old school Bang Bros Worldwide days.

And of course the conservative should be a Sarah Palin, Carrie Prejean or Michele Malkin type.

Jenny & Kitty Cox... Testing the tensile strength limits of BBC since 2007!!!

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2011, 8:45pm

Locke: those are all pretty sweet ideas dude. the blonde in bbq is who i had in mind while creating her character. i'm not sure, but i think i read from someone that she's Jenny's sister? not sure really, but if we were to use her, she'd basically discover bbc at the bbq, and the story would start from there. and personally i'm not even really that into blondes, but in playing with the "suburban housewife" idea, it just works to make her the "top chick", you know?

the redhead i thought would be the one who is basically all smiles, even she's getting pounded senseless. her wild streak comes out, and since she's the youngest, she's got the most stamina (i had an idea that even some of the bruds would be thrown off by how much energy she has). think Alyson Hannigan in American Pie, lol. the "second in command" brunette struck me as more of a Mary-Louise Parker from "Weeds" type. just with a darker character and a phat ass booty. lol.

for the conservative chick i added the "yoga" bit because, though she seems like something of a stiff, she's in fact REALLY wild. she's the one i picture taking on two and three dudes at a time. and some of the shit she'd be doing would require her to be more flexible than most. with her i'd picture a Palin/Prejean type, with nerdcore glasses and 1950s, "Susie Homemaker" type comes to mind.

C-Will: i didn't specify on where the foreign girl would come from, because i wanted you guys to be able to have a broader canvas to work with in her creation. but when i think of her the first thing that pops into my mind is exactly what you suggested (Czech, Romanian) and Sandra Romain was top idea on how i pictured her. thick body, sexy accent, darker features, etc. the native language thing is always a plus. defintely the bigger "Patty" type of the band, the "amazonian" so to speak. i did think about another asian chick...but then i decided against it since Miko hasn't even had her debut yet. lol

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2011, 10:10pm

Jenna "the blonde": "possibly" the younger sister of Jenny Summers? gets introduced to bbc one day during a bbq at her house. during the fray her "best friend" Bianca Banks(the brunette) walks in and catches them in the act, though Jenna is too engaged with getting plowed, and doesn't take notice to the fact Bianca is watching her. Bianca, wanting to finally best her social rival, intends to use Jenna's newfound "taste for black men" against her. rather than simply tell people of Jenna's actions, and get wrapped up in that whole "rumor mill', she concocts a plan to back her into a corner in front of their their friends.

Jenna and Bianca belong to a neighborhood book club, and Bianca plans to expose Jenna's lewd behavior in front of an audience consisting of their peers at the next meeting.

now how she does this exactly can be a few things.

« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2011, 12:00am by otakubucky »  

IP Logged

Locke

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2011, 11:44am

I remember her being Jenny's sister (can't remember who said it though). I like the idea because it deepens the connection to the Coxville universe.

Actually i like the Alyson Hannigan idea. I'm a total fan of her in "How I met your mother".
I can't really say anything about Mary Parker because I've never seen Weeds, but I like her face and at the moment I lack a better idea for a fitting character.

I guessed that yoga had something to do with her needing to be flexible.^^ When you described her as conservative I jumped to the conclusion that she's the prudish type that doesn't show her body and stuff like that. I guess that would be a character for a more stretched out story with a slow seduction or something like that.
I also had glasses in mind with her, some horn-rimmed glasses because I had that librarian look in mind but you could also go with some serious type business womans glasses.
Actually that yoga idea could make nice base for a sexscene in a studio or with some really... lol i don't know, i have to think about it further Grin

I'm totally in on the eastern europe direction for a foreign babe.
I would totally love to see how Pit or maybe Darklord would draw her russian or rumanian facial features. (does DL actually call it "drawing"? Huh)

IP Logged

Locke

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2011, 12:40pm

for the beginning of the story I imagined something similar to your idea.

I had a scene in mind were Jenna (Jenny & Jenna lol i love it  Grin) was in the kitchen, bend over the workplate and being plowed by one of the black guys (ageless classic^^). I always thought it's a private backyard winning party or something. It could of course be an official public bbq in a park, in that case the black guy that gropes her could possibly lead her into the bushes.
in any case bianca could film her (cameras not being unlikely on a bbq) and plan to show the footage during the book club meeting.
The footage could get different reactions from the ladies, i.e. the wild one being totally excited and asking if she could meet the guy or the conservative playing shocked and disgusted while in fact she gets totally obsessed with the idea of doing it herself.

that's the point where I noticed that we need some more detailed character for the foreigner^^

I think Bianca could be astonished that her idea didn't work out as planned and doesn't want to be left out/lose to her rival.
does that sound plausibel to some degree?^^

IP Logged

ThePiT
Global Moderator

Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2011, 12:43pm

Locke wrote on Jun 10th, 2011, 12:40pm:
for the beginning of the story I imagined something similar to your idea.

I had a scene in mind were Jenna (Jenny & Jenna lol i love it  Grin) was in the kitchen, bend over the workplate and being plowed by one of the black guys (ageless classic^^). I always thought it's a private backyard winning party or something. It could of course be an official public bbq in a park, in that case the black guy that gropes her could possibly lead her into the bushes.
in any case bianca could film her (cameras not being unlikely on a bbq) and plan to show the footage during the book club meeting.
The footage could get different reactions from the ladies, i.e. the wild one being totally excited and asking if she could meet the guy or the conservative playing shocked and disgusted while in fact she gets totally obsessed with the idea of doing it herself.

that's the point where I noticed that we need some more detailed character for the foreigner^^

I think Bianca could be astonished that her idea didn't work out as planned and doesn't want to be left out/lose to her rival.
does that sound plausibel to some degree?^^

I like the scenario, but you know you can still use Jenny or any other established character here.

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2011, 3:45pm

Locke: you and i are on the same page. that's pretty much how i pictured things going down. Bianca takes a camera that's at the bbq. she films Jenna getting smashed by the black guy without them knowing. Bianca burns it to dvd, and at the next book club meeting - which is being held at Jenna's house that week - she takes and plants it on Jenna's dvd player. the plan? the club is preparing to watch a movie version of a book they've recently read, where afterwards they plan to discuss the differences between the novel and the film, and their views on it. Bianca's plan is to play the already planted dvd of Jenna getting fucked in place of the movie. before they begin Bianca makes an announcement to the effect that "tonight should be an interesting one".

when the girls see Jenna's "downright horrid" behavior, they'll (of course) be offended, and turn on her, with Bianca having (more or less) no involvement in the fallout. the night of the meeting the others in the club (the redhead, the conservative, and the foreigner) show up as planned, and Bianca sets the stage to watch her rival fall. the dvd player comes on, Jenna pushes "play", and the screen switches over to the footage of her getting hammered by the black dude. everyone goes dead silent, Bianca surveying the crowd with a dubious look of satisfaction as the girls watch the scene, their mouths wide open in shock.

for the entire span of the scene no one says a word. they just watch as the black stud mercilessly pounds Jenna, Jenna writhing and screaming with each powerful thrust. when the footage ends, a long moment of silence passes.

with a feigned look of shock thinly covering a smirk of snide satisfaction, Bianca says,

"well Jenna...i don't know if i even have the words to describe how i feel about what we just saw.

cont.    
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2011, 9:27pm by otakubucky »  

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2011, 4:05pm

no one speaks.

"girls...i...i...", Jenna stammers.

Bianca folds her arms in triumph, standing in front of the other girls as they stare at Jenna in wide eyed.

"girls, what do you have to say about this?"

again no one says a word, until the redhead finally speaks up.

"Jenna...that...was...THE most..."

Bianca's face twists into a smirk in anticipation for the bomb to drop.

"AWESOME THING I'VE EVER SEEN!" the redhead's eyes light up like fireworks as she jumps up from her seat.

"wow Jenna" says the foreign girl (Anya Johnson, lol). "did not know you were such sexual 'tsar'. you and the dark man...such power."

the conservative one says,

"well, it certainly isn't what i was expecting. i mean taking on a side-lover outside of marriage is one thing, but with a BLACK man Jenna? if nothing else it's certainly bold of you girl, very edgey. a total maverick if i've ever seen one (lol).

cont
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2011, 9:29pm by otakubucky »  

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #10 - Jun 10th, 2011, 5:02pm

Bianca's jaw drops. her plan has done a complete 180, and rather than berate Jenna and dub her a whore, the girls applaud and stand in awe of her brazen actions "fucking a black guy, at a public event, and then FILMING it for them to see". Jenna thinks she just left the camera on in the kitchen by mistake.

"Bianca is speechless she thought it was so amazing", says the redhead.

the girls spend much of the night talking about it. they ask Jenna a plethora of questions; "what was it like, having sex with a black man?" "he was so huge, how did you take it all?" "how many calories do you think you burned? looks like its quite a workout." so and so forth. eventually the redhead asks if Jenna could perhaps introduce her to the black stud.

"George (the redhead's husband) is just soooo boring in bed. you think you could...you know...set something up for me with your black guy? come on, pleeease?"

Jenna thinks about it, but declines (that's her bbc after all, its not to be shared), but suggests that the redhead go out and find a black stud of her own. the girls all jump at the idea. they all go out, find bbc in town, and then tell one another about their findings at club meetings. and because Jenna is the 'pioneer' of this venture, the girls decide that she should be the club leader.

"unbelievable", thinks Bianca.

Bianca is stunned and outraged at how wrong her plan has turned out. she is also (secretly) insanely jealous of the attention that Jenna is getting for her performance taking on that black stud (a right large and sexy specimen he was indeed). she even confesses to herself that she was incredibly turned on while filming Jenna getting fucked by that big black monster cock. the cogs start spinning in Bianca's head as she forms a new strategy. 'if you can't beat them, join them...until you CAN beat them". she decides that she's going to beat Jenna, by taking on as many of the biggest, sexiest, most hung black studs she can find
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2011, 9:34pm by otakubucky »  

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #11 - Jun 10th, 2011, 5:19pm

(i'll show her) Bianca thinks to herself, the thought of going out and finding those bbcs making her wet with anticipation. and with a big smile on her face.

"i think that's a FABULOUS idea! when do we get started?"

---

and that's more or less how i think the story could get started. its a decent enough setup, we've got an interesting mix of characters, a little bit of intrigue with Bianca's alterior motive of besting Jenna, who in a twist becomes the leader of the Coxville Housewives. and there are a number of ways on how we can cross over into other Coxville character's stories. Jenny could make a guest appearance to show the girls how taking on bbc is really done. one of the moms could be linked to one of the other girls from Pool Party. one or more of the husbands of one housewives could be a friend of Harold, hell the conservative one could even turn out to be Todd's mom (LoL).

there's quite a bit we could do with this one, and new characters we could add to the mix. what do you guys think? Pit, Locke, Storm, Tman, Pawg, all you guys throw your thoughts in. what works, what doesn't, potential ideas for story yarns, etc.

(possible) names:

- Jenna Saumers?
- Anya Johnson (the russian)
- Marie-Ann/Sunny/Samantha/Sammy Spitzmen (the redhead)
- Bianca Blackwood (the brunette)
- Kathy Coxwell (the conservative)
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2011, 9:37pm by otakubucky »  

IP Logged

ogre

Poison is hungry...

Reply #12 - Jun 10th, 2011, 6:24pm

What if the foreign milf was actually Todd's step mom? I remember somewhere in the forums that it was an idea floating around and I figured maybe this is where she can be introduced. Since Jenny knows who she is, since her son was dating her daughter before it could lead to some awkward dialogue between the two.  

On that note, I like the idea of Jenny being the 'Yoda" of BBC and coaching them up while also showing them the proper way to drain a Black Man.

Example: Jenny could be doing a power point summit at her house for the ladies and then Samson knocks on the door asking for Kitty. Jenny gets an idea and drags him inside and pulls his pants down to show them what a BBC looks like close up and later shows them how to serve it properly.

Samson stands there a little confused while enjoying Jenny's snake like tongue flicking while lathering up his shaft. He really gets into it after seeing the power point screen that says "How to service a BBC." He grabs a hand full of her hair and moves away the remaining strands from the side so the girls can see his glistening cock popping in and out of Jenny's mouth in a shallow manner until it slowly disappears. They are oohing and ahhhing at their performance while getting drenched themselves from scene. This continues on for a while with Samson now doing the commentary until he does a Ron Jeremy countdown and nuts like a volcano...Jenny shows them how to lap it all up. She later asks him after that quick lesson what was he here for? Samson doesn't remember...and they continue where they left off after the ladies leave to search for their own BBCs.

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #13 - Jun 10th, 2011, 6:44pm

lol nice one Ogre, though i think Coach Black would be a better choice. he and Jenny have history, a better rapport, and he'd be a choice intro to the girls for bbc. i think Bianca would try to be a wise ass and take Coach on by herself, kind of like a "stand back ladies an watch me work" type of thing, and damn near choke to death outright. then Jenny would have to show her proper form. now setting up individual stories for them will be pretty fun. the way the story unfolds could be a sort of retrospect narrative from a different girl at the club meeting. kind of like how you'd tell campfire tales. they go in a circle, and each meeting will focus on a different girl. one week Anya will share a story, the next Bianca, the next Sammy (the redhead), so on and so forth.

Jenny will drop by occassionally to sit in or share, and there could even be a few cases where two (or more) girls co-op and share an event that they both (or all) got into. that gives room for three ways and the like, and shows how the characters interact with one another outside the club meetings. this added with the setup of each scene would make for a cool little series.

i'm tripping chickens on the idea of a special story where Jenna and Bianca go somewhere and try to take on the same brud/s. a face off match where the leader and the second in command try to outdo one another. Bianca's epic ass vs. Jenna's goddess-like titties. lol

i've got a couple ideas on what the other girls could get into individually. Anya's story for example would be sort of unique, in that since she's a foreigner, her narrative style will be a bit different than the others. i keep thinking she should be a place in Russia where there are absolutely no black dudes to be found anywhere. so her experience is like discovering a whole new world...of cock. lol meanwhile Sammy (i'm liking that name more and more) would have a more whimsical story where she naively describes the acts, and looks at bbc as an adventure

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #14 - Jun 10th, 2011, 7:34pm

premature, but ideas i had on how they'd look.

Jenna; the chick that was wearing the Go Black Cocks shirt at the bbq was perfect, but as an alternate i thought a good model for her would be Marisa Miller.
http://www.nonpopulist.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Marisa-Miller-hot-pretty-s...

Sammy: already stated that i think Alyson Hannigan would be a perfect model for her character. especially with this look.
http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/alyson-hannigan-pic1.jpg

Anya Johnson: had the idea that she would dope with darker features. like a tall, built Irina Shayk or Sandra Romain
http://top-people.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheAXJPBMEGC2HHEWS=/imgIrina%20Shay... or http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/48/adaa96a83e5f4aa9ac645ac3957e3f2d/...

Bianca Blackwood: struck me as a Mary-Louise Parker or younger Sandra Bullock, with an intense ass (almost like Stacy's).
http://images.buddytv.com/articles/weeds/images/mary-louise-parker-1.jpg or http://im.in.com/connect/images/profile/b_profile4/Sandra_Bullock_300.jpg

Kathy Coxwell: i think of the news reporter Michelle Caruso Cabrera with thick rimmed glasses or Lisa Ann.
http://daily.ctia.org/files/WIRELESS2011/showsite/image/keynotes/Michelle-Caruso... or http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pQAKg-9DAbI/Sp9DKCTM28I/AAAAAAAAGuc/dgOh_ZLOb1g/s400/3...

i dunno, what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2011, 1:07am by otakubucky »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 50
Send Topic Print