Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
The Coxville Curse (Read 26481 times)
stormbringer

Re: The Coxville Curse
Reply #90 - Jul 23rd, 2011, 6:47am

Thanks Adtoon. Will do on the suggestion.

I've been going through the Fobbs comics and I rather like his art. I've seen bits of it here and there. Since I lean to the writer aspect of things, I always have problems with the writing. Good idea, but the story could have been better. I liked the concept behind The Virus and think whoevers idea it was must have been a fan of mine since it's very similar to the E&I series idea. The story didn't do the idea justice though.

Also Fobbs apparently has been doing the "cutaway" scene before Pit. I wonder if Pit got the idea from him or if they both came up with it independently.

IP Logged

evilgreg

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #91 - Jul 23rd, 2011, 7:30pm

Fobbs really seems to enjoy his work. Particularly his new story, "The Class."

IP Logged

stormbringer

Reply #92 - Jul 28th, 2011, 11:53pm

The end has been posted. I'll work on editing it and posting it at my story sites after this. Hopefully, curiosity to see the drawings might bring in a few new members.

Let me know what you think.

IP Logged

stormbringer

Reply #93 - Aug 2nd, 2011, 4:51pm

The edited and corrected version of The Coxville Curse is finished and up at my asstr page. I'll see about fixing the one here.
Storm

IP Logged

pawgadorer
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #94 - Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:20am

Excellent conclusion Storm. I found the epiphany revealed to the librarian by Melvin to be a cool notion. I especially liked the brief accounts of various interracial activity near the end, which lends it a nice montage element. Pleased to see the details of further documentation by the media and writers in the Coxville universe as well. Great work!

IP Logged

Blues
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #95 - Aug 3rd, 2011, 6:41pm

I've been a fan of your stories since back in the day, and the work you put in trying to connect various works by the Pit is awesome. Thanks.

IP Logged

ogre

Poison is hungry...

Reply #96 - Aug 4th, 2011, 12:47am

"...less material, less tax payer money." Best. Line. Ever.

I'm enjoying this story and how you tied things together. Good work, sir. Cheers!!!Smiley

I know this should be on the Return of The PIT boards, but after reading TCC, there needs to be a sequel to the Samson/Kitty pinup.

This time it's gotta be Coach Black and Jenny sitting/posing on his Ducati. Like a...Cool
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2011, 2:09am by ogre »  

IP Logged

stormbringer

Reply #97 - Aug 4th, 2011, 8:22pm

The story's getting some good reviews. I was worried it might seem a bit convoluted. So far it's got a 9.47 rating and a 86% read through at eroticstories.com

IP Logged

iburiedpaul

I write sins not tragedies

Reply #98 - Aug 12th, 2011, 8:09pm

Storm - I read the entire story from beginning to end on your asstr site last night. Just wanted to let you know that I thought it was fantastic and really enjoyed reading it! I really liked what you did w/ Melvin & Mrs. Kendle and it was great the way you tied all three of the comics together, plus I liked the little bits, at the end, w/ the characters from the other comics going black on the same night. Really just a great piece of work!

I was wondering....You'd mentioned in one of your posts, a little while back, that Pit's "dinner party" pin-up was your favorite. That's my favorite pin-up as well. I think you said that you've written stories based on different pin-ups that John & Pit have drawn, so I'm interested to find out if you've ever written a story based on the "dinner party" pin-up.... You know which one I'm talking about right? The one w/ the white couple & black couple w/ the white husband coming back into the living rm w/ drinks only to find his wife holding the black guys cock.

Everybody knows you love me baby, Everybody knows that you really do
Everybody knows that you've been faithful, Give or take a night or two
Everybody knows you've been discreet So many people you had to meet w/o your clothes

IP Logged

stormbringer

Reply #99 - Aug 13th, 2011, 6:54am

Yes, I know the pinup. It's my favorite because it tells a story with just one image. No, I haven't done a story around it, but it's a thought.
I'm hard at work on a new story that I think is turning out to be pretty good and it won't be 45,000 to 75,000 words like my last two.
Coxville currently has a 9.8 vote out of 10 at eroticstories, so it's being well recieved.

Before John had this site, he was on blacksonblondes and that's were I first encountered him. His pinup of the blonde on all fours with her fitness instructor while on the phone to her husbands became, The Fiance and The Fitness Instructor. The pinups of the bridal lingerie wife became The Bride and The Black Bartenders.
Storm

IP Logged

otakubucky
God Member

aka King of the White
Bitches

Reply #100 - Aug 15th, 2011, 2:24pm

stormbringer wrote on Aug 13th, 2011, 6:54am:
Yes, I know the pinup. It's my favorite because it tells a story with just one image. No, I haven't done a story around it, but it's a thought.
I'm hard at work on a new story that I think is turning out to be pretty good and it won't be 45,000 to 75,000 words like my last two.
Coxville currently has a 9.8 vote out of 10 at eroticstories, so it's being well recieved.

Before John had this site, he was on blacksonblondes and that's were I first encountered him. His pinup of the blonde on all fours with her fitness instructor while on the phone to her husbands became, The Fiance and The Fitness Instructor. The pinups of the bridal lingerie wife became The Bride and The Black Bartenders.
Storm

DUDE, i've seen that one! omg that's the first piece i had ever seen from Pit, and i hadn't even known. lol. oddly enough that's a huge inspiration for Sammy's scene in HoC. too funny. lol. brilliant job on Curse too Storm. i can't wait to finish the rest of it.

I've killed a million pens and thrown many stones, but never lost a bet

Looking at the fossil on my wrist like

"Is my five minutes up yet?"

IP Logged

chestnut
God Member

boing boing
USA
Reply #101 - Aug 17th, 2011, 7:28pm

stormbringer wrote on Aug 4th, 2011, 8:22pm:
The story's getting some good reviews. I was worried it might seem a bit convoluted. So far it's got a 9.47 rating and a 86% read through at eroticstories.com

I just finished reading the Coxville Curse and I loved it!  It flowed really well and it didn't seem convoluted at all.  It was longer than I expected (an appropriate remark for a story about bbc, I suppose).   Wink

I love how Betty and Samantha's loins bear the fruit of a long line of hung black studs who go on to fuck all the future buxom women of Coxville.  That's the real just-desserts for the Cox family's insane breeding program.  When you treat people like animals, well, karma has a way...

I was hoping for some mention of a pregnancy pact among the cheerleaders, but it was still nice to see the girls featured at the beginning.  When you say Miko is Amer-asian, does that mean she's half Native American and half Asian?  That'd be pretty cool, I can totally see Miko wearing a Pocahontas costume for Halloween.

So the Coxville Cop has an Anglo name and the nun has an Irish name.  I always pictured the cop as being more the Irish-type, "Officer O'Malley".  And not all catholics are Irish.  Not that their naming really matters...

Again, great job with the story!  (thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup)

IP Logged

stormbringer

Reply #102 - Aug 17th, 2011, 8:23pm

Thanks Chestnut. As for Miko, I just see her as an American of Asian descent. Half native american isn't a bad idea. Pit named her and he wanted an Amerasian character so it's up to him.

I'm HARD at work on a new stand alone story called "The Flag Girls Get Fucked" and I think it's pretty hot so far. I may post a sneak preview here. Two old college friends (one in a USA flag bikini and another in a CSA-confederate bikini) partying in the Keys, get robbed and stuck without money, a room, or transporation and end up staying with 5 black roommates and wearing BBC gear.

IP Logged

chestnut
God Member

boing boing
USA
Reply #103 - Aug 17th, 2011, 8:47pm

stormbringer wrote on Aug 17th, 2011, 8:23pm:
Thanks Chestnut. As for Miko, I just see her as an American of Asian descent. Half native american isn't a bad idea. Pit named her and he wanted an Amerasian character so it's up to him.

I'm just not sure I understand the term Amerasian.

stormbringer wrote on Aug 17th, 2011, 8:23pm:
I'm HARD at work on a new stand alone story called "The Flag Girls Get Fucked" and I think it's pretty hot so far. I may post a sneak preview here. Two old college friends (one in a USA flag bikini and another in a CSA-confederate bikini) partying in the Keys, get robbed and stuck without money, a room, or transporation and end up staying with 5 black roommates and wearing BBC gear.

That sounds hot!  Is USAflag-girl from the north and the confedflag-girl from the south?  Looking forward to it.   Smiley

IP Logged

stormbringer

Reply #104 - Aug 18th, 2011, 2:47pm

Amerasian is simply an American with Asian ancestry. Miko's parents or grandparents would have come over from Japan and raised her as an American. She would dress and talk like any teenage American girl, but she still appears fully Japanese. It's not really any different then African-American.

As for the Flag Girls, I made both from Georgia with Southern pride, though one puts it on display more. Dixie(obviously) wears the CSA bikini, has a CSA tramp stamp, and a CSA flag pin in her pierced belly button. One of the black guys ends up hosing her tramp stamp to cover it up and in the end, her flag pin gets replaced with a queen of spades pin.

Ah... What the hell? I'll post the unedited version on the story page today and start a new thread for comments.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print