Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
John Persons News Forum
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Exclusive: Full Access Interview (Read 9917 times)
Astrobarry

I Love YaBB 2!
California
Exclusive: Full Access Interview
Jul 5th, 2012, 6:46pm

I figure the action should should be starting on stage now. Jessica  Cheesyshould be DP'ed now Cheesy  Grin and her husband's jaw should be wide open  Angry, Embarrassed Undecided  Shocked as his wife gets drilled by both guys! Heather should be being spread and watching Jessica being filled with 2 BBC'S. When is the next drawing cuming....out?  Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2012, 12:22am by Astrobarry »  

IP Logged

Darklord

Re: Exclusive: Full Access Interview
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2012, 5:00pm

Jessica's turn is coming, but I'm working with Thickwil on something special for her.  Coming up soon is a hot session with Sarah and Bull... plus more Becky.

IP Logged

Dominateher
God Member

bc she LOVES it.

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2012, 5:38pm

This Heather stuff is some of my favorite!!! Can not wait to see her get fucked!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!

holler at me re all things black-hood-thug-over-hot-girl domination... pitdlfan@gmail.com

IP Logged

goal
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2012, 7:52pm

Darklord wrote on Jul 6th, 2012, 5:00pm:
Jessica's turn is coming, but I'm working with Thickwil on something special for her.  Coming up soon is a hot session with Sarah and Bull... plus more Becky.

When will we see Karen "in action" ?

IP Logged

Darklord

Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2012, 9:16pm

goal wrote on Jul 6th, 2012, 7:52pm:

That could be a while - maybe even after Jessica, but I can't recall the layout now.  A lot of people have request more Karen so perhaps a pinup is in order?

What would you like to see Karen doing in a pinup?  Shocked

IP Logged

goal
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2012, 9:18pm

Darklord wrote on Jul 6th, 2012, 9:16pm:

That could be a while - maybe even after Jessica, but I can't recall the layout now.  A lot of people have request more Karen so perhaps a pinup is in order?

What would you like to see Karen doing in a pinup?  Shocked

Anything with Karen would make me a very happy man

IP Logged

IRaddict

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2012, 1:22am

Any word from Thickwil as to whether or not he ever plans to pick up the pen again? I know he's said he plans to continue Exclusive once you reach the end of the story, but I have a feeling that's a LOOONG way off. Has he mentioned finishing Go Black Cock? Personally, I'd love to see a couple short stories involving Black Phallus's other exploits. It just seems crazy that he was SOOO prolific for so long, then, nothing. I'm seriously missing his contribution to the site....

IP Logged

Hubert

British Broadcasting Corporation?

Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2012, 8:08pm

Yeah I'd like to know as well, the interview is SO epic and then it just stops Sad

IP Logged

Darklord

Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2012, 9:33pm

Thickwil is still working on Exclusive and he's been helping me with the comic.  I'm pretty sure he will be putting out an update in the near future.  It can't come too soon as I look forward to his stories as well  Cheesy

IP Logged

ThickWilAuthor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2012, 1:02pm

I'm SO sorry I have been neglecting updates.  Believe me, I'm still working on the story.   I'd meant to have one months ago!

Here's the situation:
1) Lots of personal stuff going on in life has been dominating my time.
2) Every time I get back to writing the latest chapter... I don't like what I've written and start re-writing. I know people want more 'action' so I've been trying to streamline some passages. I've wiped and completely re-written the opening of the next chapter three times.  No exaggeration.  

Add to this my knowledge that I've been focusing on the Davenport ladies for so long that my original 'main character', Jessica, is getting left behind.  Structure has become a problem.

As for new exploits with Black Phallus, I had originally thought to continue using them in short stories... or rather... 'music videos' like the ones that appear in the earlier chapters of "Exclusive".  I still plan on doing this. I have extensive notes for these and have been tempted to stop work on Exclusive (which is getting frustrating) and 'cleanse the palette' with a short music video story.

Anyway, that's where I'm at right now.  I want to get an update out for you guys, but I want it to be worth the wait.  The longer you wait, the more pressure I feel to make it good... it's a vicious bitch of a cycle!  Sad  

Found in the "John Persons Stories" section of the Members home page

IP Logged

BigJohnStudnBundy

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #10 - Jul 20th, 2012, 12:13pm

Dominateher wrote on Jul 6th, 2012, 5:38pm:
This Heather stuff is some of my favorite!!! Can not wait to see her get fucked!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Speaking of great facial expressions...

I love the expression on that big Black Phallus member when he strips off Heather's brief, and sees she has a nice trim little bush goin' on!  Shocked Kiss Tongue

I wonder if he's goin' on a little muff dive, to loosen her up, before he plunges his big shaft in her sweet tunnel?   Wink Cheesy Tongue Cool Cool

IP Logged

royaaa
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #11 - Jul 26th, 2012, 10:55pm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Keith1982

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #12 - Aug 9th, 2012, 2:14pm

May'n, the whole EI comic presentation has been one long, long, prolonged, extended tease & foreplay...  Roll Eyes

Hey, the chicks are hot -- especially Becky, Heather, & Sarah...

But Sarah is the only EI chick who's put out at all -- just a couple of panels riding B-Love's lap.  {That by far is the hottest EI page thus far!}  Smiley

Nevertheless, Becky really looks sizzling smokin' hot (as the tease continues)!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Cool

IP Logged

BigJohnStudnBundy

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #13 - Aug 10th, 2012, 6:50pm

Keith1982 wrote on Aug 9th, 2012, 2:14pm:

May'n, the whole EI comic presentation has been one long, long, prolonged, extended tease & foreplay...  Roll Eyes

Hey, the chicks are hot -- especially Becky, Heather, & Sarah...

But Sarah is the only EI chick who's put out at all -- just a couple of panels riding B-Love's lap.  {That by far is the hottest EI page thus far!}  Smiley

Nevertheless, Becky really looks sizzling smokin' hot (as the tease continues)!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Cool

Yes, Becky is extremely desirable!  Tongue Cool

IP Logged

ThickWilAuthor

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #14 - Aug 11th, 2012, 10:51am

I love the most recent pics Darklord! I especially like the little tease in the last couple of pics with Becky... the subtle implication that she's masturbating (obscured by the desk and text block) and then the next pic where you can just barely see (out of focus) her jeans are undone!

Sexy!

Found in the "John Persons Stories" section of the Members home page

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print