Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
John Persons News Forum
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
new E&I story coming... (Read 8460 times)
darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

new E&I story coming...
Oct 26th, 2012, 9:31pm

Just to let you guys know, I'm doin a 3-part E&I story on Jenn Sterger and two of the former FSU Cowgirls.

I'm still an amateur writer so I'm doin the best I can. However, after it's complete I'll be posting as a whole in the official group page and probably here in the forum so y'all can correct me on what I did wrong(cause I know I did a lot of things wrong). The story is around 75% done based on number of scenes. Just writing 5 more scenes and it's done.

IP Logged

jennylovesBBC

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: new E&I story coming...
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2012, 2:29pm

i had no idea who she was and had to google her, and now i really want to read the story haha, she is HOT, def needs a good reaming from some hard hitting BBC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Oct 30th, 2012, 3:26pm

Well, that 75% is posted in parts at Stormbringer's Yahoo! group site. You can read what I got so far there.

I'll see if I can write today and if so, I'll probably post the next part right after.

Tell me what you think because I feel can get better.

IP Logged

jennylovesBBC

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Nov 3rd, 2012, 4:05pm

i couldn`t find all of it, i`ve cancelled my subscription to the group too. you need to put your story all in one place, not spread out with bits missing.

IP Logged

stormbringer

Reply #4 - Nov 4th, 2012, 12:09am

Send me any parts you have that are a complete edited story or complete chapter and I'll add it to my E&I concordance and put in in the folder as fan fiction.

IP Logged

darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2012, 7:28am

well i could but i don't want there to be the possibility of posting the part i have and not hearing from me again like your other authors.

i'd probably rather not have my story posted than to post it with a cliffhanger and cause some disappointment in your fans.

i'm almost done with the next part and i'll see if i can get to it today cause i have slight home issues.

IP Logged

darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Nov 8th, 2012, 11:53pm

Hey guys, as some of you know I'm writing an E&I story of my own.

It'll be a 3-parter about Jenn Sterger who works for the E! network preparing for a big interview with one of Solomon King's associates on the island of Trinibogo.

Later, in the other two parts her two friends also arrive on the island.

Sorry, writing has been slow because of a crowded house but I got most of the writing done for the next scene. After that, I'm only three scenes away from finally completing it and coming up with ideas for the next segments I have to write while I'm writing and getting there.

I'll post the next scene at storm's yahoo group page tomorrow and I think I'll post the whole story in what I've got so far here in the forums. If I'm allowed to do that, that is.

Please note that I'm an amateur writer and I feel like I made some mistakes so correct me on every and all of them.

Stay tuned.

IP Logged

jennylovesBBC

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - Nov 9th, 2012, 1:49pm

will you be able to post it in the stories section here? all parts together? that would be useful, i`d like to read it Smiley

IP Logged

darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #8 - Nov 9th, 2012, 2:16pm

I'm gonna see if I can be a member of the site, however I want to just post it directly here on the forums so you guys can read it for free. Unless, it's against the rules or something.

Then, if I am a member, after that, I'll just renew my subscription only when I need it to save money.

IP Logged

darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #9 - Nov 9th, 2012, 7:59pm

OK, I'm done with the next part.

I just need confirmation that I can post this story directly into the forums.

If not, I think I have another idea.

IP Logged

Locke

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #10 - Nov 9th, 2012, 8:39pm

Of course you can post it directly into the forum. If you check some threads from way back you'll find some that are exactly that.
It's just that the format is shitty because of the maximum number of signs per message.

IP Logged

darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #11 - Nov 10th, 2012, 9:50am

The story is way too long for the forums so I'm gonna try to post it as a whole of what I got so far on stormbringer's group page.

IP Logged

darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #12 - Nov 10th, 2012, 3:49pm

OK, I posted the story of what I got right now at Stormbringer's Group page.

Here's the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stormbringers_universe/message/1873

IP Logged

Dominateher
God Member

bc she LOVES it.

Reply #13 - Nov 10th, 2012, 8:17pm

darksolid, any way you can also submit to johnpersons stories section so that many of us can read it without having to sign up for another account and give out more of our personal info.

cool either way. just wondering.

thanks.

holler at me re all things black-hood-thug-over-hot-girl domination... pitdlfan@gmail.com

IP Logged

darksolid358

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #14 - Nov 10th, 2012, 8:42pm

I'm gonna see if I can become a member of the official site later in the week cause I'm still paying off stuff I bought over the year.

But, I'm not gonna wait to until then. Instead, I'm gonna try signing up for ASSTR and when I do I'll post my story there and y'all will be able to read it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print