Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
John Persons News Forum
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sissyboi/ husbands turned cocksucker (Read 6488 times)
fagboy8216
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Sissyboi/ husbands turned cocksucker
Jul 5th, 2010, 6:23pm

Hey, I'd love to see more sissybois getting abused bu black thugs. Anal abuse, gang bangs. I'd also like to see husbands forced or tricked into servicing black cock, gloryhole action too. yumm! Grin

IP Logged

DarkMeat
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Sissyboi/ husbands turned cocksucker
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2010, 5:10pm

My girl wants me to lay under her and lick her clit  and his cock as he pounds her doggie!! Then she wants me to suck his load out of her used pussy. After all that she wants me to clean his cock and suck it hard so we can do it all over!!!!!!!

IP Logged

fagboy8216
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2010, 10:03am

Wow, that sounds hot. my gf discovered I'm a cockfag one day when I was sucking a black guy from the neighborhood off behind my garage. I told her I crave black cock and how awesome it is. She called me cocksucking faggot and dumped me. One taste of black cock and I was a gonner. I wake up at night dreaming of that hard thick meat. I wwish I had some now.

IP Logged

DarkMeat
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2010, 1:07am

She loves Black cock and I love watching her getting fucked but haven't founded the right one to make her fantasy come true!!!!!!!!!!! She has had 2 at one time and loved that and so did I!!!

IP Logged

fagboy8216
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2010, 3:40am

Watch what you ask for. Once you taste the black cock you will be hooked. It's very potent and addicktive.

IP Logged

DarkMeat
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2010, 7:53pm

I can wait she gets so hot just telling me how she going to make me suck BBC!!!!

IP Logged

wimpdanny
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2012, 3:14pm

my wife always knew i was a wimp and has been fucking around on me for years. i have never been able to see it though. she has always enjoyed embarassing me about my size (or lack of) and something about the way she does it makes me so horny. i found myself looking at the real men she is always looking at. wow some guys really have it. i started going to this adult bookstore with the video booths in the back with the gloryholes in the wall. damn i am hooked. i never had black yet but have had a couple of brown. i know she would laugh like hell if she found out and i am dying to get caught but scared too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print