Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
John Persons News Forum
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
can you please do more shemale stuff? (Read 13968 times)
hungsolo
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

can you please do more shemale stuff?
Jun 18th, 2013, 7:50am

i just got access to your fabulous website man; and first of all: you`re a genius and an artist, love your work.Wink but in the announcement and preview on your homepage (before getting member) was indicated, that there would be big deal of shemale and sissy boy drawing too. so all in all as i`ve seen so far, there alre like 30..so, are there more of `em in some other folder, and if not; could you please do more of that stuff? i mean like a real story..or evern better, stories; and so fulill the `promise` in the add? that would be great man.Wink cheers and greetings

IP Logged

hotmechanic

strap on lover
england
Re: can you please do more shemale stuff?
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2013, 7:19am

looking forward to it!

IP Logged

Moose

Booty Whisperer
California
Reply #2 - May 31st, 2014, 12:19am

I'm working on a lil something.

IP Logged

pawgadorer
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2014, 2:45am

I am not opposed to this.  Wink

IP Logged

Bellhop
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - Sep 22nd, 2014, 5:29am

I just wanted to add with you guys I am glad to see artists here recently deliver the wider range of themes advertised on the front page.

It's awesome Pit diversified his gallery to include the two recent futa pinups.

As well I am very happy to see Theseus do a pinup of Sissyboy.

Hopefully we can see this type of variety a bit more regularly.  Smiley

IP Logged

FCJ1

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Sep 22nd, 2014, 11:32pm

I'd rather not have it on the site. My two cents.

IP Logged

yazg6

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2014, 10:20pm

IRaddict wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014, 12:52am:
FCJ1 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014, 11:32pm:

Seconded.

Why not? Listen, Shemale is not my cup of thing AT ALL. I actually straight up HATE it. But look at the name of this site: "Interracial and Taboo Art". Emphasis on the word taboo. Just because a particular fetish isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean it shouldn't be on the site. I personally hate the taste of chocolate, but do I think there shouldn't be any chocolate ice cream sold at Ben & Jerry's? Of course not.

IP Logged

IRaddict

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - Sep 24th, 2014, 12:39am

yazg6 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014, 10:20pm:
IRaddict wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014, 12:52am:
FCJ1 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014, 11:32pm:

Seconded.

Why not? Listen, Shemale is not my cup of thing AT ALL. I actually straight up HATE it. But look at the name of this site: "Interracial and Taboo Art". Emphasis on the word taboo. Just because a particular fetish isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean it shouldn't be on the site. I personally hate the taste of chocolate, but do I think there shouldn't be any chocolate ice cream sold at Ben & Jerry's? Of course not.

Why not, is because there are a very limited number of artists on this site. The person who owns it is only going to pay for so much artwork.  Every time JP buys a piece of shemale artwork, that's one less piece of IR artwork that he's going to buy. And since shemales do absolutely nothing for me, I'm getting less for my dollar.
I'm assuming the OP is a paying customer. And as a paying customer, he has every right to request more of what he'd like to see. I don't have a problem with that at all. But I'M a paying customer, too. And as such, I also have a right to share my opinion about what I'd like to see. And if more Shemale stuff means less of what I'm paying to see (and it does), then chances are the monthly membership fee isn't going to be worth what I'm getting out of it anymore. And I think a lot of people who joined this site for the IR art probably share that opinion. Just my two cents.

IP Logged

Moose

Booty Whisperer
California
Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2014, 2:19am

I get it. In your first post it just seemed like you didn't like the content, which is true but... I'd have to agree with you in that updates ain't gonna happen more often just cause someone may not like the update content.  So yeah, point taken.

IP Logged

pawgadorer
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2014, 5:28am

I think there's several artists currently contributing to the site, and there are several updates per week. That's why I don't mind seeing some different themes occasionally interspersing the bread and butter.

While for my taste I still consider IR king, if anything I would actually like to see more ideas and more diversity and more creativity.

IP Logged

Faceman

Orlando, Florida
Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2014, 3:59pm

While we may have some influence on an artist, ultimately they're going to draw what they want.  JP posted Pits shemale pinup before this thread was started I believe.  Which means something inspired him to put it out there.  As for our influence on artists, how many people have been asking for Pool Party and how long now?

floridas_son_shines  
IP Logged

FCJ1

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #11 - Sep 24th, 2014, 4:59pm

pawgadorer wrote on Sep 24th, 2014, 5:28am:
I think there's several artists currently contributing to the site, and there are several updates per week. That's why I don't mind seeing some different themes occasionally interspersing the bread and butter.

While for my taste I still consider IR king, if anything I would actually like to see more ideas and more diversity and more creativity.

"Several per week'? Seems more like one or two to me. My personal preference and request is for more traditional IR...not less. If an artist is using his time to draw she-male  then he is not drawing what I want and pay for. My two cents.

IP Logged

Moose

Booty Whisperer
California
Reply #12 - Sep 24th, 2014, 6:45pm

I'm the new guy here but us artists do kinda do our own thing.  I take requests (my comic BCI was based on a request) and I've seen Rabies and Darklord take suggestions.  So you all can influence what we do.  I can't speak for Pit and Pool Party though. Smiley

Faceman wrote on Sep 24th, 2014, 3:59pm:
 While we may have some influence on an artist, ultimately they're going to draw what they want.  JP posted Pits shemale pinup before this thread was started I believe.  Which means something inspired him to put it out there.  As for our influence on artists, how many people have been asking for Pool Party and how long now?  

IP Logged

pawgadorer
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #13 - Sep 24th, 2014, 6:53pm

FCJ1 wrote on Sep 24th, 2014, 4:59pm:
pawgadorer wrote on Sep 24th, 2014, 5:28am:

"Several per week'? Seems more like one or two to me. My personal preference and request is for more traditional IR...not less. If an artist is using his time to draw she-male  then he is not drawing what I want and pay for. My two cents.
One or two? We've had 9 updates in the last week. 8 in the week before that. 5 in the week before that. 5 in the week before that. 6 in the week before that. Usually about 4 or more per week. Certainly more than 1 or 2.

Granted, the recent splurge is not common, with 9 and 8 per week, but surely the two or three shemale pics we have seen in years is not too much. Hehe.

I see what you're saying. You would prefer this site be straight up IR only. Any deviation from that parameter is a loss of value for you. But for a lot of us, we see the occasional variety as adding value.

I don't want anyone to feel run off, but do remember the site has always advertised on the front page, as far as I can remember, as to catering to not just exclusively standard IR. I don't have the statistics handy either, but I think if you were to tabulate how much content here caters to beyond just standard IR, it's probably less than 10 percent, maybe less than 5 percent actually. So about 95% falls into the category you say you only want to see. That isn't too bad is it?

IP Logged

Darklord

Reply #14 - Sep 24th, 2014, 6:56pm

I'm with Moose in that we artists get the freedom to pick what we make and John has never turned away a piece of art that I know of.  The reason artists look to other fetishes like shemale is because of variety and trying something new.

PIT said it best that artists can get burnt out making the same stuff over and over.  It might look new and different to a viewer, but to the artist it begins to feel stagnant.  That means the artist will make fewer and fewer updates.

I like when people bring ideas to me because it's usually something I would never think of.  Some stuff I don't like or it's a good challenge, but it's a nice break from the norm and it helps get me in the mood for making more art.

Making one or two pinups that aren't interesting to you isn't stealing any time away from an artist.  It's actually helping the artist take a break and I bet they will get back into the stuff you like with more vigor than before.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print